Our dedicated sales team is aggressively building its future by providing unparalleled quality, extensive local inventory, competitive pricing and exemplary customer service and support.
This team has two overriding goals: Expand our client base in well diversified market spaces and strive to provide consistent, excellent sales and service to our loyal customer base.
Turbinesinc-Odessa is currently looking for sales professionals to service our Permian Basin area.
- Promote the sales of products and services to new and existing companies
- Use phone and field selling skills to advance TIO products
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Leverage the company as a leader in oilfield instrumentation
- Make site visits and prepare quotes
- Exceptional organization, time management and multitasking capabilities
- Strong sales, presentation and telephone skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Independent self-starter with a preference for initiating and setting one’s own direction
- Highly motivated with an unprecedented drive for results
- Outstanding work ethic
- Demonstrate ability to work cohesively with inside and outside TIO team members
- Instrumentation background a plus
- Have or demonstrate an ability to swiftly learn products offered and their applications
- Able to effectively teach customers about products and applications
- Must be experienced in Oilfield Sales, minimum 3-5 years preferred
- Travel will be required within Permian Basin region
We offer a competitive benefits package to qualified individuals, including medical/dental/vision and life insurance, 401k plan, sales incentive plan, paid vacation/holidays and discretionary management bonus.
Send resume for consideration; firstname.lastname@example.org only qualified candidates will be interviewed.
How to Apply
We encourage you to apply below IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION with resume. Thank you!